Fruits and Recipes
See how easily taste can be tricked!
Miracle Fruit Berry enables fruits not normally considered sweet, to be both sweet and tasty! Our favourites include:
- Lemons and Limes - suprisingly sweet!
- Oranges - you have to try them, never imagined they can be so full-flavoured and sweet
- Kiwi and Pineapple - delicious! A must! Also a delicious combination.
- Apples - try our Granny Smith.
- Pears - can be as sour as they get and will still taste sweet.
- Grapes - sweet!
- Rhubarb - what a difference! Must try!
- Grapefruit - still a bit sour but at the same time very sweet.
- Pomegranate - did not imagine it could be so sweet!
- Raspberries - interesting, same sweetening effect.
- Strawberries - try sweetening under-ripe berries (strawberries harvested in the winter). Ripe berries are almost too sweet :)
- Watermelon - My latest discovery! Try!
- Currants (red, black, white) - I would swear they were dipped in sugar!
- Pomelo - Try! Almost our favorite (besides lemons, oranges, rhubarb and strawberries.
Please check back soon for new recipes!